During panchakarma treatment the following rules have to be strictly followed.
1. One has to use only warm water to drink, bathe and for other activities.
2. Avoid physical exertion and sexual activity during the treatment days and as advised.
3. Sleeping in daytime is contraindicated.
4. Natural urges should not be controlled.
5. Exposures to extreme temperatures or weather conditions have to be avoided.
6. Keeping awake late in the night is not advisable
7. Foods which cause indigestion can not be consumed.
8. Mental stress has to be avoided.
The Panchakarma therapy is not advisable for persons in whom the following conditions exist.
• Cancer, HIV or AIDS
• Uncontrolled Hypertension, heart conditions like angina pectoris, congestive heart disease etc
• Any Active Infectious Disease/ Fever
If more than four-
Under no circumstances will the treatment be resumed/ started beyond a period of 4 months after, taking a break from the treatment or making a payment, respectively.
Your treatment session will be at the same time each day so as to establish a regular routine for your body. Please arrive on time as others are also scheduled for Panchakarma after/ before you. Your treatments for the day may have to be abbreviated if you arrive late. There are no refunds for missed / cancelled appointments.
One must tell about the history of High Blood Pressure, Diabetes or any of the disease if they are suffering from. It will make easier for the Physician to plan their treatment accordingly.
Never expect fast result with the treatment as these are the processes, actual effect may take place later on, it all depends on the constitution of the person(prakriti) and the disease condition